Thursday, April 24, 2014

F-16 Combat Pilot #6 - Commodore 64 - ZX Spectrum

Some more screenshots from the Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum version. Even if the 8bit version are a little bit scaled down in their functionality, it's amazing what the programmers got out of these machines.

See for yourself (top: Commodore 64, below: ZX Spectrum)

Titlescreen
The Spectrum guy looks kinda creepy)

Mission selection


Weapon selection

inflight

BTW: I played some more of the DOS version last night. Even if I'm getting better, I think I will move on to (after some final thoughts) the next sim.

cu
Jens

1 comment:

  1. Brings back a lot of memories of playing the speccy version! I'm surprised at how colourful it was - most other spectrum games went for monochrome to avoid colour clash. Had a lot of fun with this game.

    ReplyDelete